Sunday, May 9, 2010

Working on Mother's Day

While my normal outlook towards working on Mother's Day would be a total pity party, today has been great. I have an awesome boss at my weekend job. Easter weekend 2010, Lou Ann went to stay with her niece who lives in the same town as me. (2 blocks over actually) I went to work for 2.5 hours Saturday morning and that was it. I had ALL Easter Sunday off to be with my kids and family until it was time to head back to Wellington.

Lou Ann asked me if I wanted to go anywhere or do anything this weekend. With the heat wave Florida has been experiencing lately...NO!!!! She had me dress her in casual clothes this morning when we got ready for the day. She asked what I was getting for Mother's Day and I said, "Three carnations from the kids from church and three handmade cards. They typing paper folded in half kind." Then she sent me to The Olive Garden to pick up chicken alfredo for my Mother's Day Lunch! It was SO SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment